[etni] Fwd: Negev English Teachers conference in Kseife

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 06:27:17 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Doron Narkiss <doron.narkiss@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Negev English Teachers conference in Kseife

A great conference was had by all at the Amal high school in Kseife.
Many thanks to our gracious hosts, Maha Al Awdat and the entire school
team, and to the convenors, Kara Aharon, Carla Nochomovitz and Laurie
Ornstein. This year's conference was the second at the school, making
it already a tradition. Many more participants showed up this year,
and I foresee the numbers growing in the years to come.

These local events are a boon to all teachers in the area, presenting
hands-on activities for the classroom, guided by experienced teachers
at school, Ministry and college levels, and making full use of the
advanced technological resources of the school's English room, one of
ten or so in the country and the only one in the Negev.

Thanks and see you next year!

Doron

Dr. Doron Narkiss
Department of English