[etni] Fwd: Music in Common: (MiC) Program Assistants descriptions

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 08:33:11 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lauren Ornstein <laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Music in Common: (MiC) Program Assistants descriptions

Hi All,

The countdown has begun to the MiC workshop tour which will focus on the
Negev but also go to Jerusalem and Ramla. If you'd like to help out and be
part of this co-existence project, read on. Contact me if you are interested
in assisting us. Many thanks!

Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested or willing to
help.

Laurie
laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx

Music in Common (www.musicincommon.org), a US based non-profit whose mission
is to strengthen, empower, and educate communities through the universal
language of music, is seeking Jewish and Arab program assistants to work in
our MiC Youth Programs (http://youtu.be/jOcbO1eYTAc) during our upcoming
tour of Israel from January 30 - February 14.  We are looking for young,
energetic, and enthusiastic individuals whose values are aligned with the
mission of MiC and who enjoy working with teenagers to assist program
facilitators in the areas of songwriting, photography, videography,
recording, and performing.   Some experience in music and multimedia is
desired, but not required.  Program assistants will be considered as program
facilitators for future tours. To view videos from past programs, please
visit http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4311DA672906C3A3.  Small
honorariums are available based upon experience and budget.  For more info
contact

---------------------
Todd Mack
Executive Director