[etni] Fwd: Moments worth hours

  • From: David Lloyd <dlloyd54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 19:28:18 +0200

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sbshai <sbshai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Moments worth hours

Dear ETNI community of high school English teachers,

Here's an opportunity to possibly make a few minutes worth many hours
(of aggravating work): Please take a little time from your busy
schedules to read the following letters -

http://www.etni.org/letters/Revised_HOTS_letter.doc

(the Hebrew and English versions are virtually the same), alter them
to suit your needs, then sign and fax them to the appropriate
officials.

The fax number for Judy Steiner is (02) 560-3596, and the number to
call in order to check that it was received is 560-3587.
Dr. Shoshani's fax no. is (02) 560-2336.

If enough teachers express their concerns, we can come closer to
having an equitable program.  Waiting for others to take the step for
us will impede our progress towards this goal.  (Incidentally, several
schools in different areas of the country have already complied with
this important request, which can only benefit everyone, regardless of
one's position on the program.)

Wishing everyone a chodesh tov,
Batya