[etni] Fwd: MiC - new song, Deir Hanna H.S. - ORT Sharet, Nazareth Ilit

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 07:22:58 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lauren Ornstein <lauren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: MiC - new song, Deir Hanna H.S. - ORT Sharet, Nazareth Ilit

Shalom Everyone,

Really excited to share with you the first of four video clips, "One
Love, One Heart", from our recent MiC tour. The song was written by
pupils from Deir Hanna High School and ORT Sharet High School,
Nazareth Ilit. Loved working with these terrific teens who made new
friends in the two days we spent together. Really proud of them all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4rxUFFpSjw&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy!
Laurie
** ETNI Blog and Poll