[etni] Fwd: JAIS Summer Program

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 12:24:54 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leah Altose <laltose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: JAIS Summer Program

Looking for a great summer program in English? Look no more, JAIS is
offering a wide variety of summer programs for children completing
preschool-8th grade. We are also looking for high school students who
are interested in being CIT's and Junior Counselors.

What do we have to offer? Our General Program includes arts and
crafts, swimming, bead work, sports, baking and much more!

Our Creative Writing Program is for children who have finished 4th-7th
grade and will provide your child with a fun environment in which
he/she can write stories, comics, newspaper articles and more. Your
child only need a basic level of written English to apply.

 We also have a sports camp for grades 4-8.

 Lastly we have opened a specialized art program for grades 4-7.
Students will learn to work with a wide variety of art supplies and
customize the program to their interests. Special projects skills
being taught include paper cuts and glass painting.

For more information visit our web page: http://sg.sg/w4wKtf
or contact: Leah at laltose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or #0546-330-720

--
Leah Guggenheim-Altose