[etni] Fwd: Inspectors and HOTS

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:13:21 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Judy Givati <jesg50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Inspectors and  HOTS

I need to tell u all that altho Avi (Tzur )  and I agreed to disagree,
 he politely answered my email almost  immediately , even tho he was
in the middle of a conference in Japan.  I know that not all
inspectors do this..hey , not all teachers react to similar classroom
situations the same.... but in all my dealings with him, I have found
Avi to be a really decent person who stands up for what he believes
in..He read my opinions about HOTS and addressed them fairly. As I
said, we
"agreed to disagree"   jesg

----->