[etni] Re: Fwd: HOTS and cheating

  • From: judyastary@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "etni.list@xxxxxxxxx" <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>, Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:41:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi Etniers,
On the subject of recycling, this problem is easily avoided by simply: changing
the project from year to year. Now that we have HOTS, numerous opportunities
present themselves. Why not do a lit. bridging proj. instead of the hackneyed
biography? Even 4 pointers can do this with the right guidance. If a pupil is
allowed to just "do it at home", of course, s/he will find the easiet way, if
s/he is that way inclined. Biographies are mostly downloaded, copy-pasted in
any case.
In order to keep the project relevant and original, there are a wealth of
possibilities. Anyone interested, please feel free to contact me.

Judith Astary