[etni] Fwd: English teachers needed for next year

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 14:03:02 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: levad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: English teachers needed for next year
Hi,

We need an English teacher for 12 hours in the Yeshiva letseirim in
Jeruslem next year. The hours are for 9 – 10 grade regular classes and 4
hours for 11th grade mekademet. We also need another teacher  for 4 hours
in the same  mekademet class. The teachers should be religiously observant,
 preferably male.

 Applicants should contact me – Aliza Levanon 050-6225040 or the principal
of the yeshiva harav David Simchon 0503236668.

ATB

Aliza Levanon coordinator, Yeshiva Letseirim Jerusalem.

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org
** post to ETNI List - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx