[etni] Fwd: Clarification regarding the GAME method

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 12:07:31 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hadas Miron <hadasm1978@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Clarification regarding the GAME method

Dear ETNIers,
After several inquiries, I am clarifying my previous message:
I am a teacher of the method. I am studying the method now, and the
course ends in Pesach.
I am looking for students who have tried to study English and have not
yet succeeded, or adults who wish to try a different method than the
usual one.
I had attached a file explaining about the method, but for some
reason, it didn't go through. I will send it to anyone who is
interested. Thanks and regards,
Hadas