[etni] Fw: words for Steven Sondham's Sergeant Krupski song

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 08:48:14 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marlene" <marlenegay@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: words for Steven Sondham's Sergeant Krupski song

Laurie or anybody,

Do you know where I can get the words for Steven Sondham's Sergeant Krupski
song in Leonard Bernstein's Westside Story. It fits in with the unseen I'm
teaching about the sources of violence, adolescents, etc....

Marlene

(I did try to Google it, but got this scary West Nile file, potential virus,
so I'm wary of attempting it when my son's not home to rescue me.)