[etni] Re: Fw: update

  • From: tessa shrem <tessashrem@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 13:33:31 +0300

Hi everyone,
While I can understand and identify with the frustration and despair of
being in this limbo kind of situation concerning the HOTS, I'm not sure that
this is the time to be fighting about how much we'll get paid for Logs.  It
seems to me that this will give the powers that be the impression that we've
pretty much given up on our fight on whether or not the program will be
implemented and/or in what form.

I don't think we should be fighting about details within the program until
we get a final answer about the program itself.
Tessa