[etni] Fw: the Ministry's site via etni.org

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 20:08:24 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: rainbows - rainbows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: the Ministry's site via etni.org

Hi All,

Thanks very much to those who tried to help me after my request for help.

This bit of info. may be useful to some:
I use FIREFOX (instead of Microsoft EXPLORER) to browse the Internet.
Firefox is reputedly safer.
ETNI.org shows up fine on FIREFOX. But I've discovered that the Ministry's
ENGLISH site doesn't. In fact, the menu on the left side of the Ministry's
ENGLISH Home Page doesn't show at all, in FIREFOX.

All the best,
Raymond, Tzfat