[etni] Fw: re: the bagrut date

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:04:52 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Averil Shulman" <averilsh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: the bagrut date

There is a very big conference The TIMEMUN (The Israel Middle East
Model United Nations )from 15-17 February and about 500 pupils are
taking part. This is a very big event plannede a year in advance and
having the Bagrut on Feb 17 will really be a problem. What can be
done, who must be approached to ask if it CAN be on Feb 18?
Averil

Sara wrote:
> I don't want to split hairs, but in my diary it says that the 17th of
> February is 23rd of Shvat, not the 24th as it says on the ministry site.
> Does that mean that the proper date is the Hebrew one (the 18th of
> February)
> or the English one?

        Call for Articles
      The Etni Rag needs you