[etni] Fw: re: oral bagrut

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 07:28:05 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Mitzi Geffen - mitzi1002001@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: oral bagrut

The oral bagrut has not changed. The format and scales are the same as last
year.
Mitzi

Alon wrote:
>Does anyone have information as to the format of the oral bagrut this year?
>We have instructions from the Irgun not to prepare our students or mark
their projects but when push comes to shove what do we do as the impending
oral exam draws closer. Does anyone have any instructions as to what we can
expect as the Ministry has not said a word about this so we are caught
between to organizations and need clarification.

        Call for Articles
      The Etni Rag needs you