[etni] Fw: re: netvision sending spam

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 08:05:24 +0200

From: Yisrael and Batya Medad  ybmedad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  netvision sending spam

Netvision was recently blocked by aol because of the spam issue.  Ever since
the previous problem with Netvision, I started forwarding all spam and
undesirable messages to Netvision.  Periodically they reply and even phoned
me to inform me that they are making all efforts to block the spam.
Sometimes they send a letter claiming that I seem to get more than most.  I
reply, reminding them that ever since they blocked ETNI, I send them
EVERYTHING.  I suggest that everyone follow suit.  When the servers receive
the spam, it helps them find ways of blocking and tracing the guilty
parties.  I also set up filters on my email program.  None of this is
complicated.  (I can help anyone with eudora, if you're stuck.)

Batya