[etni] Fw: re: mashov

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 12:26:55 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: ELEANOR ZWEBNER <eleanorz541@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: re: mashov

1-- Mashov can be uploaded to your home computer ONLINE -- although we have
computers at school, many times I prefer to get home and do it at home --
you do NOT have to do it in school.  That is one of its better features

2 -- Yes, teachers have been tired lately -- Pesach mid terms, now
matkoneot, meeting, meeetings and more meetings.  However -- if  NONE of the
teachers was reporting --perhaps there was a glitch in the school's
computers.

HOWEVER,  because of all these meetings, the MASHOV was an indispensable
tool in any school where it was being used.

3--re teachers' use:  In at least one school that I know, to get "computer
shy"  teachers  or  any other reasons for not implementing it -- after the
hagim (Septrember/October the principal  saw who was using and who wasn't --
and called those teachers who weren't and said something to the effect that
HE needed the data about a certain pupil / class  because of a parent /
parents' committee etc.

 Within 2-3 more weeks -- approaching the first quarter -- everyone was
using it regularly.

Eleanor

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/