[etni] Fw: re: The histadrut's sellout

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 21:43:16 +0300

----- Original Message ----- From: Vera and Yacov Lachmanovich - lachmanovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: The histadrut's sellout

Dear Motti and all those who don't understand how bad the agreement is: You got 20% more working hours (36 instead of 30 = 20% more), 25% more salary which means actually 5% more but: 1) Nomore gmul chinuch for homeroom teachers = 10% less, nomore "misrat em" = 9% less salary for mothers, nomore "shaot gil" = 14% less for people over 55... But this wasn't on the news!!!!! The only good part of the agreement is that nobody forces you to join it!
Bye Vera

Motti wrote:
According to the Histadrut agreement with the government, junior high teachers will have to work 50% more hours to earn a 26% wage increase. This is an insult to our intelligence. Calling this an achievement is nothing but Chutzpah. I would suggest that all Histadrut members simply leave the histadrut and join the Irgun, which is a lot more militant and eventually will squeeze out more for us.

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **