[etni] Fw: re: Not again!

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI List" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 12:05:59 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: remanuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Not again!

Hi Aliza and others!

In the revised literature handbook we received last month it says (p. 22 and
elsewhere) that the teacher should write relevant comments on the pupils'
reflections which seems to imply that there is no grade. However, on p. 27
there is a rubric for assessing a unit and there it is obvious that a grade
is to be given. Is this a case of writing a comment on the students' work
and then a grade in the teacher's diary?? I hope not.

Can anyone clarify? But please enjoy your Chag and don't answer this till
it's time to get back to the grindstone!

Chag sameach
Rachelle

Batya wrote:
> This message will try to address three that appeared on today's (Bagrut
> day) digest list:
> First, I'd like to thank Ariella for sharing her HOTS experiences with us.
> It takes courage to do so, especially when the message is not so
> positive, because one runs the risk of exposing herself to considerable
> criticism
> (which, unfortunately, is not always constructive).
> (To read the whole message, go to -
> //www.freelists.org/post/etni/Fw-Not-again  )

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/