[etni] Fw: re: Native speakers

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 11:01:36 +0300

----- Original Message ----- From: russell paul - russ_paul327@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Native speakers

As a parent of two native english speaker children, 6 anf 10, I read this morning with a lot of concern the news about canceling english classes to this segment of the children. I hope english teachers and parents of those children are going to do their utmost to reverse this detremental and short sighted decision.
Daphna

Daniel wrote:
If the reports in the newspapers are true, are we as English teachers, as
teachers of native speakers going to just sit back and accept the complete
cancelation of English speakers classes in our schools where numbers warrant it? Conversly are we planning a major protest and campaign to demand funding
and special classes for native speakers on equal footing with Hebrew
speakers?

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **