[etni] Fw: re: NBA changes

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:06:03 +0200

From: "Aviva Shelter" <aviva_shelter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: NBA Changes

Dear All,
Having read the letter about the projects I also have some questions.

1. If the students spend the time required to do a project how can I justify
that time if I don't include a grade for that in their yearly grade?

2. If a student did a project in 10th grade does that count as the one
project they need for their bagrut exam in 12th grade? If it does how do we
match that to NBA requirements stating that they have to do a project in the
year of their bagrut?

3. Initially when projects were mentioned for the Oral exam, objectivity was
kept by the fact that the students did not show their project and thereby
possibly influence the examiner by the visual aspects of their individual
projects. Where is that objectivity now?

I am also sure that I will have more questions but in the meantime would
really appreciate a response to these.

Aviva