[etni] Fw: re: Manbason]

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:16:26 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cheryl Bonnie Mellen Perelsztejn" <cheryl.bonnie@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Manbason]

 We use it in our school
Hertzog High School : kfar Saba
It was very complicated for us in the beginning. actually it
is still very complicated for many in our school. we had 3
lessons in the evenings - on HOW to use it..at that time I
walked out of the lessons blinded (not understanding a thing).
However, I eventually caught on..and it is really an excellent method.
Cheryl