[etni] Fw: re: In response to Bonita's letter

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI List" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 07:36:47 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: bonita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 12:27 AM
Subject: Re: In response to Bonita's letter

Dear all
I feel a little uncomfortable with this letter being called mine.. it was
the product of a few minds on our staff - including native Hebrew speakers -
hence the eloquent Hebrew... I just uploaded it to ETNI.
Hope something productive comes out of all this
Bonita.

Esther wrote:
>Our English staff has printed, signed and will send out Bonita's superb
letter of complaint to Gideon Sa'ar regarding the HOTS issue. If you are not
in favor of implementing this program, please download it, have your staff
sign it and send it out, with a copy to your school's principal!
http://www.etni.org/letters/HOTS_letter_menahel.doc
>And, here is the address:
שר החינוך גדעון סער
רחוב שבטי ישראל 34 ירושלים 91911
      02-5602246 : פקס
>Thank you Bonita for sharing this with us all! Many EFL teachers like
>myself
would never have been able to express themselves so eloquently in Hebrew.
The letter touches on all the points that worry me.

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/
Much more than just a journal