[etni] Fw: re: Bari and her pupils...

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:13:38 +0200

From: "Adele Raemer" <raemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Bari and her pupils...

> Yes Adele but what happens with the pupils who finish early? In our school
> the hanhala does NOT want loads of kids wandering around 4 hours a week
> with  free time.

In our school, kids until now have been required to do something instead of
12th grade English - either translation course, or tutoring kids in English.
I have a dyslexic kid in my 4/5 point 10th grade class who was disrupting
every lesson. Now that a 12th grader comes to the lessons with him, reads to
him and writes down his answers, we ALL come out winners!

Adele