[etni] Fw: module c toothpaste question and radio problems

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 06:55:14 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathi Pearlmutter" <kathip@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: module c toothpaste question and radio problems

What about question 6 in module C ????  That was definitely unfair as none
of the answers are correct according to the text.  Through process of
elimination, we decided on "people usually buy from the same company" -
which doesn't really make sense.  The same company as what?

And we also had radio problems.  The proctors in some rooms couldn't figure
out how to turn on the radio at the appropriate time - even though we had
them all set to the correct channel.  And of course we are not allowed in
the area to help them with this daunting task.  So they used the tapes and
ended up playing through the whole tape - starting with the text of the
unseen and the unseen questions.  (because they couldn't figure out when the
listening part began...)  One class didn't even hear the A listening - and
so we had to round up the kids and put them back in the classroom to do the
listening - making sure they didn't make any changes to their unseen
answers.

kathi