[etni] Fw: irgun message

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:00:31 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Linda" <lsk120@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: irgun message

According to Bari's message, the Irgun has instructed its members to obey
the back to work orders. I haven't seen such a message and  hope I've
misunderstood what Bari had written! If such an instruction was given, when
and where was it given???
We have come this far and to go back now would make the last two months
worthless. I am praying that the Labor Court will do the right thing and
reverse its humiliating and degrading decision.   If not, I am in favor of
continuing our legal and justified struggle. However, I will follow the
Irgun's instructions.

I can understanad that Ran Erez is under tremendous pressure, to say the
least. My message to you, Ran Erez: Don't lose hope or give up, no matter
how overwhelming this all is. This is exactly what the gov't is counting
on.. for the teachers to break and for you to give up..

Sincerely,
Linda Kuras Mizrahi

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **