[etni] Fw: information about the Meitzav and Amir

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 21:18:29 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Liptz - pbliptz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: Hi Brenda

Could anyone please help Petra with information about the Meitzav and Amir.
thanks and shana tova
Brenda

Petra wrote:
>there is another information i need to know and i did not find the
>sufficient information about it on the internet. If it is not a problem for
>you, can you please explain me what  AMIR test and MEITZAV test consist of
>and what are they needed for, when r they taken, whats teir purpose?
>Thank you very much for your time,

I am petra and I need some infomation i need for my BA work- i study English
and psychology.

The topic of my BA work is- Language lerning in an intercultural
perspective. It is a very broad theme and so i decided that i want to
compare english laguage learning and teaching in Slovakia (where i live and
study) with Israel. This is still not 100% decision, first i need to c how
much materials and information i can gain for this topic and than i will
see.

What i need for my work is to know the position of English in Israeli
curriculum, its importance. Since which grade is English taught in schools,
is English being  taught in kindergardens as well, technigues, styles,
number of lessons, level of knowledge, role of english in everyday life, its
importance in work, school etc.

Thank you very much for your help,