[etni] Fw: guided to guide dog passages

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 23:01:20 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: laurie ornstein - laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: guided to guide dog passages

Thanks everyone! I think we've found them all.

And this is from my friend, Bracha who has a guide dog and has met with
pupils in a few classes.

"Beit Oved does not sponsor the school encounters with blind and visually
impaired people and our dogs: these meetings are organized by a person named
Eli Sharoni who works in conjunction with the Israeli Association for Guide
Dog Users on a voluntary basis.  The best way to organize this is to contact
Eli Sharoni at elish@xxxxxxxxxxxx or call him at 054 7107845.  If the
presentation has to be in English, chances are he will ask me to do it!  (I
recommend that it be for advanced classes, or in Hebrew so the children will
get the maximum information out of it because beginning English would be
limiting.) "

Laurie

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/