[etni] Fw: from JELLY our Kids Read 2009 flyer

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 15:53:37 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Deborah Lionarons - jellyaaci@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: from JELLY our Kids Read 2009 flyer

JELLY invite all English teachers of Israeli 3rd - 8th graders, Hebrew and
native speakers,  to participate in our 5th Kids Read 2009 project. By
participating you could see your students' work in print which will be a
credit to your school.

Kids Read has published four anthologies to date which have been received
with much enthusiasm by the school students, their teachers, family and
educators. We have received work from all over the country from the Golan to
Eilat. We welcome work as a response to literature, be it a poem or book.
These can be art or written work.

Full details are on the Kids Read 2009 flyer -
http://www.etni.org/jelly/KRead2009.doc

Please pass the word onto colleagues and be in touch if you have any
questions, to jellyaaci@xxxxxxxxx

        Call for Articles
      The Etni Rag needs you