[etni] Fw: agreement: 6% gmul for bagrut

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:34:32 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Linda Kuras Mizrahi - lindakm09@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: agreement: 6% gmul for bagrut

Right before the summer vacation, there was a discussion of an agreement
that had been signed, giving teachers 2% for each module they prepared their
class for instead of just 2% for everything. In addition, teachers would be
getting paid, retroactively, from Sept 08.  In July, some wrote that their
schools had already given them this money.

Can anyone send me more information, including where I can find the actual
agreement?  I would like to bring it to my principal, so we can all get this
very needed and deserved addition to our salaries!

Thanking you in advance.
Wishing all of you a successful and healthy year.

Sincerely,
Linda Kuras Mizrahi