[etni] Fw: a recommendation

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:41:17 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Iris Elish - granny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: a recommendation

Shalom

I have written about the two programs mentioned below before, however, once again I would like to recommend them. One is esnips, downloaded at www.esnips.com. This is a free program which allows a teacher to have his\her own class sites where material can be easily uploaded for class use. The second is hotpotatoes which enables teacher to create online active exercises.

I have an extremely weak 9th grade. After working with them on a letter written during the war, I prepared some exercises reinforcing the vocabulary. They are always very motivated and work well with the computers. Go to the following:
www.esnips.com/web/iris9.

Enjoy,
Iris.

Write for "The Etni Rag" - http://www.etni.org/etni_rag.htm

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm