[etni] Re: Fw: Winter Bagrut

  • From: Gail Mann <gail@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Debbie Gabai <debitor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:37:08 +0200

Hi Debbie,

Yes this is correct but it will not be like this in the future.

The first time all the modules will be available is from summer 2004,
after that they will be available for all "moadim".

But note that 10th grade pupils may take their first module/s only in
the summer (at the end of the 10th grade) and not the winter.

Gail

> From: "debitor" <debitor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Dear Etniens, when planning our bagrut progamme for this year we
were asked
> to give the names of students that we want to register for the
Winter