[etni] Fw: Urgent call re: learning in spite of war

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:52:07 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: <raemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Urgent call re: learning in spite of war

Dear ETNIers,
At Matach, people are recording webcasts to help students
prepare for the bagrut via the internet. What we need are
CDs with the listening comprehension broadcasts from as many
years back as you have. (For example, I prepared a webcast
yesterday for module E 2006). If ANYONE out there has the
CDs that the Ministry has sent out for ANY of the bagrut
texts, and are willing to burn a copy and send it to me, we
would greatly appreciate it.

Please send me an email telling me WHICH test/s you have a
cd for, (module, moed and year) to: araemer@xxxxxxxxxx  We
will build a bank of digital recordings that will be helpful
after this war is over, as well.

Thank you all and special wishes for peace and safety to my
fellow colleagues from the south - wherever you are now.

Adele

        Call for Articles
      The Etni Rag needs you