[etni] Fw: To those who downloaded the EFL courseware

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 06:44:33 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Laurin Lewis - lewisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: To those who downloaded the EFL courseware

Etians,

Thanks to all those who expressed interest by downloading the EFL courseware packages -- English 4 Students and English 4 Beginners.

My apologies to those of you who telephoned for an unlock code but found the line busy. In fact, over a hundred of you downloaded the courseware, and the line was clogged with inquiries all day on Monday. So let me clarify how the system works. After installation, you can immediately run one sample lesson from each level. To open the whole package, you need a virtual CD number. If you will send me an e-mail (lewisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), identifying yourself as a teacher, I will send your CD number by reply. Then you can use that number to obtain your unlock code via the Internet. Just follow the instructions on your computer screen to request your unlock. I promise that you will receive it within 24 hours.

Please note one important point. The courseware package consists of a lot of compressed data, and -- depending on how fast your computer is -- the decompression process may take a few minutes. Until the process is completed, you will get an "error" message when you run the program. If that happens, don't give up. Just leave your computer on and try again later.

If you have any problems in installing the software, please call me. Due to the volume of calls at the Self Access English Learning Center (02-5023617), I would like to invite you to call me on my cell phone, which is 050-6734414.

Once again, the address for downloading the courseware is www.english4students.com.

Yours for success in English,

Laurin

** Issue #5 of The Rag is out: