[etni] Fw: To Elementary school English teachers

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:08:40 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ahmad Amer" <sayyedamer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: To Elementary school English teachers

Shalom All,

I have been chosen by Machon Mofet to build for them an
interactive site that meets the needs of:

English teachers in Elementary classes in Israel

Pupils who learn EFL/ESL in elementary classes in Israel

Students who learn in the English departments in teacher-training colleges

Parents of Pupils who learn EFL/ESL in elementary classes in Israel

This project will take two years. I welcome any suggestions so that this
site meets your needs and helps you integrate this site into your own
teaching in elementary schools.

Best,
Ahmad Amer

Write for "The Etni Rag" - http://www.etni.org/etni_rag.htm

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm