[etni] Fw: The 2005 Call-for-Presentations, Asia TEFL

  • From: "susan" <holzms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:53:03 +0200

Call for presentations for TEFL Asia:
The 3rd Asia TEFL International Conference=20
TEFL for Asia: Unity within Diversity

=20

China Resources Hotel, Beijing, China
November 4th =E2=80=93 6th, 2005=20
=20

If you are interested in the form, contact me,
Susan Holzman
holzms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message -----=20
I would like you to keep in mind that all the proposals outside of China =
should be sent to Dr. Mae-Ran Park, Korea

Document Submission Requirements

The deadline for submission of presentation proposals is May 30, 2005. =
The abstract should consist of 250 words=20

with the title at the top of the page and the name of the presenter(s) =
and their affiliation below the title on the right.=20

Biographical data should not exceed 100 words and should be written on a =
separate page in the third person.=20

Thirty minutes are allotted for a research paper presentation, and sixty =
minutes for a workshop or colloquium.=20

Those who are outside of China should send the presentation proposal =
with the abstract and biographical data to the following address:=20

=20

Dr. Mae-Ran Park

Division of English Language & Literature, Pukyong National University=20

591-1, Daeyeon 3-dong, Nam-gu, Busan 608-737, South Korea

Tel: +82-51-620-6687, Email: asiatefl@xxxxxxxxxxx

=20

With best wishes,

Walter Lee