[etni] Fw: Teaching English at Israeli Universities

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 21:17:27 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Rosenblatt" <robinrosenblatt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Teaching English at Israeli Universities

Shalom,

I was told by a official from the Oranim Teaching School, that all I needed to teach English at a Israeli University was my Masters degree in my hand from Hebrew University. She told me that it did not matter that the degree was in just as long as I was a native speaker of English. Is that true can you help me find a job teaching English at a University. I would use the Phonetics system to teach reading and writing, focus on business English, also use the Elements of Style and the Free Writing system.

I was planing to return to Israel in June but the job opportunity and place to live went up in smoke, leaving me empty handed and disappointed. Can you help?

Sincerely yours,

Robin Rosenblatt
(650) 631-9270
<robinrosenblatt@xxxxxxxxxx>