[etni] Fw: Searching for very easy 'hickey' worksheets

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:05:29 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Barry Silverberg - barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Searching for very easy 'hickey' worksheets

Dear remedial English teachers,

I have just been given a class of non reading students.  I will teach them
several hours a week, using Key to Reading; a book that teaches
letter/sound/picture combinations and proceeds step by step.  Students read
texts containing only letter sounds that they have already studied.

They also have time for independent study.  So I need worksheets using only
words with A, N, D, H, T, S; THEN I NEED SOME WITH  A N D H T S I,   THEN
ADD M, P, K, E.

DOES anyone have such things in sendable files?

I am also looking for computer activities for beginners.  I know about
STARFALL . com and am looking for more.

Moadim Le simha

Barry