[etni] Fw: Rita spam

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI List" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:52:35 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: Renee Binyamini - r_binyamini@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Rita spam

Dear List,

I have just received the following email (below) - has anyone else received
anything of this sort? Is there any way to prevent this? There are all kinds
of junk mail floating around, but this Rita person claims to have read my
profile on the etni site! And.. this mail did NOT come to my hotmail
address, where all my etni mail is sent, but to my other email address!

Thanks,
Renee Binyamini

===============
Hello dear,

I am Rita, how are u doing today
i saw your profile today at www.etni.org.il and i became interested in you
and i will like to know more about you ok. if you can reply me back in my
email address ritabemba@xxxxxxxxxxx i will send to you my pictures and tell
you more about me. i hope we can move from here, i will be waiting for your
mail to me email address above.
Regards,Rita.

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/