[etni] Fw: Re: new contract for oral testing and bagrut examiners --strike call

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:18:25 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Ruthi - rsheffer@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fw: new contract for oral testing and bagrut examiners --strike
call

But this is the case for everyone. It has nothing to do with being a
coordinator.
If nobody upholds the sanctions we will never improve our conditions. It
seems that any industrial action we take is thwarted by teachers who for
whatever reason refuse to go along with them. Either they feel sorry for the
students, or they don't agree with the specific action, or they feel guilty
or whatever!
How can we expect to be taken seriously ?
Ruthi

Nira wrote:
>I'm the coordinator... If we don't test at  other schools, we won't receive
any testers for our students. At least, that's what I was told years ago,
when I raised the issue. I don't HAVE to test and receive the insulting
payment, but then what will happen to my students?