[etni] Fw: Re: did this student pass bagrut?

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 08:05:15 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: kobilavy@xxxxxxx
Subject: FW: Re: did this student pass bagrut?

Hi everyone,

I'm attaching -

http://www.etni.org/teachers/kobi/calculating_final_grade.xls

an excel file which calculates the final grade in English.

It doesn't matter which module they took (a-b-c or c-d-e or e-f-g) you just
put the grades according to the name of the rubric and the oral exam and the
excel sheet will automatically calculate it for you.

Good luck
Kobi
Ankori, Jerusalem
http://www.twisted.co.il/2008/ankori/f2/

Mitzi wrote:
>It's figured like this: (for every level)   the lowest and highest
>modules - in this case A and C - are each worth 26.5% of the total grade.
>The middle module -B in this case - is worth 27%. The oral Bagrut is worth
>20%

>So - 26.5% of 69=   18.29   A
       27% of  73 =    19.71   B
       26.5% of 39=   10.34   C
       20%   of  52 =  10.40   oral
                  total     58.74 ( or 59)

Chaviva wrote:
>a three point student with the following grades:
A 69
B 73
C 39

>oral test: 52

>the secretary has asked me to find out whether these grades are enough to
>pass the bagrut.
can anyone help with finding the final result?

** Issue #5 of The Rag is out:
   http://www.etni.org/etnirag/issue5.htm **

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org **