[etni] Fw: RE: Reaction from the Ministry - Bagrut markers' issue!

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:39:02 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Loubna Dakwar - loubna@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Reaction from the Ministry - Bagrut markers' issue!

I was equally surprised when I read my e-mails , informing me that we were not working and getting money for nothing ...well at the Arab Orthoox College , we are also returning the strike hours and working until the 11th of July.

Loubna Dakwar

David wrote:
I came back home today after almost a full morning at school
and read my email which informed me that I wasn't working
and that I was getting something for nothing.
I for one will will at school till the bitter end ie 11th
July.
We have to do something about those who have nothing better
to do than to besmirch us.

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **