[etni] Fw: Oral Bagrut : request for help with finding Ministry info.

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:32:45 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: rainbows - rainbows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Oral Bagrut : request for help with finding Ministry info.

Hi All,

re : difficulty in finding Ministry info.

I have been unable to find Ministry info. regarding the Oral Bagrut,
including guidelines for presenting a project in class, the list of
questions to prepare for the Oral Exam, forms for oral test evaluation etc.
It used to be simple, as I recall. I would go to www.etni.org and click on
the English Ministry icon, and 'voila', a menu would open up with all the
info. I seemed to need.Now when I click on the Ministry icon, I get the
'What's New' page at
http://cms.education.gov.il/educationcms/units/mazkirut_pedagogit/english/whatsnew/,

which does not have all the general info. I am loking for.

Please help,
Thanks very much,
Raymond Ravinsky,
Tzfat