[etni] Fw: NEW Play in English (host a FREE pilot)

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 13:54:49 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Meirav, EnglishOnStage
Subject: NEW Play in English (host a FREE pilot)

Hello, everyone!

English On Stage is finally coming out with a new play in English!  As
usual, we perform a "pilot" of our new play before we officially launch it
to the masses.  So, in exchange of a real live audience's feedback, we would
like to come and perform our new full-duration play at your school AT NO
CHARGE.

We will pilot this new original play for ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS in Ra'anana, Hod
Hasharon, or Kfar Sabba on the following dates:  May 20, 25, 27, and June 8,
17.

If your school is interested in hosting a pilot show on any of the
above-mentioned dates, contact us so that we can send you our detailed Terms
& Conditions.  All who are interested must sign up by MAY 12, and we will
hold a raffle to choose the hosting schools.

Thank you for your cooperation,
English On Stage

email us at:    info(at)englishonstage(dot)co(dot)il

vist our website at:  www(dot)englishonstage(dot)co(dot)il