[etni] Fw: Music Programs for Schools and Summer Camps

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 11:43:01 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Naftali Lahav" <edu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Music Programs for Schools and Summer Camps

Hello
My name is Naftali Lahav - Music educational programs' developer and guitar soloist.
Inviting you to see my mus-edu-proj. May be you will find them interesting.

The New Music Educational Projects includes four programs:
1. My Oriental Guitar     http://www.nl-guitar.com/5educ11.htm
Constructing and Playing one string guitar [Grades: 4 up to 9]

2. My Music Box [My Ancient Harp]   http://www.nl-guitar.com/5educ21.htm
Constructing and Playing Three strings Harp [Grades: 2 up to 4]

3. My Mini Guitar   http://www.nl-guitar.com/5educ51.htm
Constructing, decorating and even play a tiny guitar [Grade: 1, music days
and summer-camps]

4. Play Guitar   http://www.nl-guitar.com/pgindex.htm
Teaching guitar in groups at schools and music courses

5. Go to see our program's video page: where you can see students playing on
their instruments: [Direct link:http://www.nl-guitar.com/5mifvid.htm ]

The whole program's content and curriculum are package as a software on CD!
The wooden materials and tools will be shipped by Airmail.
We are supplying full support while the programs are running - includes video conference
[by MSN or Yahoo IM]

See "Joining the programs" page at: http://www.nl-guitar.com/2join.htm

Naftali Lahav
Email: edu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Please, place 'NAFTALI' in the subject line - thanks]
Post Naftali Lahav: P.O.Box: 0216 * Kibbutz Mizra * ISRAEL 19312
www.nl-guitar.com * Tel/Fax: +972 4 6429756

Visit the ETNI site - http://www.etni.org
Send a message to the ETNI list: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Send queries and questions to: ask@xxxxxxxx