[etni] Fw: Ministry out of touch

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:44:55 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Judy Givati" <jesg50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Ministry out of touch

 Do you know how difficult it is to find English teachers (real)
today..????  Sorry, I should ask, is there anyone out there who DOESN'T know
how difficult it is to find English teachers (real) today..????    Except
for the MInistry of Education , of course.....  which no doubt if anyone
attached to them reads this will give a different and noble accounting.....
because we know how noble and credible they are and they have a lengthy
track record to prove this

We couldn't believe our luck.. we actually found an EXCELLENT,
experienced teacher.... THe kids loved him, the parents loved him, the
staff loved him...

and thanks to the Ministry of Education which is INCAPABLE of committing to
how much a teacher should get paid or what their status is, etc, etc..and I
have since heard that this is a common problem...... and the Ministry of
Absorbtion which is infamous for its incompetence, not to mention the
misinformation and outright lies ..   not only has our school and English
teaching community lost a valued member but this country has lost another
Zionistic family that was willing to give up a wonderful, profitable life in
England to deal with "life as we know it here."

You should know that our staff, especially the rechezet and
principal did everything possible to help this family stay.. our school
community was willing to call out the press (and apparently our school has
quite a few connections) but the teacher didn't want the publicity...

DAvid,   I swear the next time a letter comes through from a
teacher abroad who wants to teach here..I personally will write and tell
him/her to stay away!!!

THis REpublic is turning more banana ry every day!!!!!!

    jesg