[etni] Fw: Mini-ETAI at Ort Al-Huashlah

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI List" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 10:43:57 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: Doron Narkiss - doron.narkiss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Mini-ETAI at Ort Al-Huashlah

Many thanks to the team at Ort Al-Huashlah who made us welcome, and to the
organizers, Laurie and Kala, for a successful and interesting mini-ETAI.
These conferences in small are most useful for bringing teachers together in
the more remote regions and for keeping abreast of developments in English
teaching between the big conferences. We brought our students from Kaye, and
with several teachers from the area, Bedouin and Jewish, there was a nice
turnout. There is always something to be learned on these ocassions - I
joined and enjoyed Laurie's Sing-a-Laurie (she had the whole class... in her
hand, yes the whole wide class), and the incomparable Mitzi Geffen, whose
very presentations are wonderful production in themselves. Kol hakavod!

Doron

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/
Much more than just a journal