[etni] Re: Fw: Makes you think!

  • From: "Bari Nirenberg" <nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ruthsun@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 23:08:02 +0200

When I started teaching in 1989, I was the youngest person on our English
staff.  Now, in my 15th year of teaching at the same school, I'm still the
youngest person on the staff (well, there's one who's younger than I am, but
she's on sabbatical this year).  Back in 1989, some of the students thought
I was a student, too.  They don't make that mistake anymore -- now I'm old
enough to be their mother.

Bari