[etni] Fw: Looking for a private tutor

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 07:01:18 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: naomi epstein - naomiepstein@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Looking for a private tutor

Hi!
Yes, I'm once again looking for a private tutor, but this time it is for a
HEARING person!

A law student would like to improve his English, mainly reading and writing,
before spending a semester in the U.S. This young man is learning disabled.
he is looking for someone in Gush Dan or the "Mercaz".
Ideally he would prefer someone who has experience working with L.D.
students and is somewhat familiar with law terminology.

If you are interested, please send me emails to the address below and I will
forward the emails.
naomi.shema@xxxxxxxxx

Naomi Epstein

** The ETNI Rag **