[etni] Fw: Last-minute reminder about ETAI Haifa Conference on April 14th

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:50:50 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: ETAI office - etaioffice@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Last-minute reminder about ETAI Haifa Conference on April 14th

Dear Colleagues,

For those of you still teaching or scrubbing your homes or otherwise
occupied, here's a last-minute reminder
about our ETAI Spring Conference in Haifa on Monday, April 14th, from
12:30 - 18:30 p.m.

Come out and join us for a productive and enjoyable afternoon!  The
conference will take place at Reut Junior High School,
located at 41 Zahal St., in the Kiryat Eliezer neighborhood of Haifa.  You
can get there by train - it's a 15-minute walk from
the Bat Galim train station.

Here are the prices:
Presenters             20 NIS
ETAI members       25 NIS
Students               15 NIS
Non-members        50 NIS

ETAI WILL BE PROVIDING A FREE LUNCH AND DRINK AT THE CONFERENCE!!

You may see the conference program at our website:  www.etni.org.il/etai/

As always, there will be a large book and materials exhibition, with 23
different companies represented.
So make the effort to attend - we promise you that it will be worth your
while!

Hoping to see you in Haifa,
Marna Snyder
ETAI Office Director