[etni] Fw: Language Education in a Multicultural Society

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 11:06:38 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: shlomitk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Language Education in a Multicultural Society

Levinsky College of Education

We invite you join our M.Ed. program "Language Education in a Multicultural
Society" that is approved by The Israeli Council for Higher Education.

The program academic adviser is Professor Elite Olshtain, an international
figure in language education.

The main objectives of the program are:

1. To train future leaders in first and second language education in Israel
(Hebrew, English and Arabic).

2. To enhance professional development in the multi-cultural context of
Israel.
English teachers will be able to specialize in EFL and develop an individual
project relevant to their teaching.

For information:
Call: 03-6901690

Shlomitg